Thursday, December 6, 2012
Life lay out seems neccesary! My name is Holly Noelle Higgins (christmas time baby) I am the youngest and coolest of 6! I have the tendency to be outgoing and outspoken -- what can I say? When you have the smallest voice in the family you tend to have the loudest personality! My grades are pretty important to me! I am a junior in high school right now with a 4.667 GPA (4.0 unweighted). I play the piano and a few songs on the Ukulele. I play soccer for my local highschool and also tennis. Soccer is my release--however I am not talented in it. I love my family--all 20 members (with one on the way!!) I have some pretty amazing friends who are only second to my family. Above all however, I am a mormon! I absolutely love this gospel and what it has done for my life. I am proud of my religion and would do anything for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment